Do you dream of making a living painting Dragons?
Want to create art for you favorite fantasy games, books, and films?
Get Work as a Fantasy Artist reveals proven strategies
to get you there!
(Warning: Reading this ebook will change your life)
Your Career is in Your Hands
Whenever we embark on a new adventure, it can seem overwhelming. Mainly because we don’t fully understand all the ins and outs.
But I know you’re up for the challenge. How do I know? Because you’ve found BaxaArt Academy and this page.
You’re taking your career into your own hands. You want to make money doing illustration jobs. Let your competition fall prey to their fears and quit before they begin.
You’ll soon be armed with insider information that will give you the upper hand and help you get jobs before the other guy.
Work Smart Armed with Information
You don’t need an agent to get work, just a little hustle – and I know you’re not afraid of hard work. But it’s so frustrating when your efforts don’t seem to be paying off.
The key is to work smarter by arming yourself with solid information that will steer you in the right direction.
Having someone who is “in the know” to answer your questions and help guide you through the industry is invaluable!
Understand Art Directors
…what they’re looking for – and why they’ll hire YOU !
You don’t have to be intimidated by them anymore
I’ve been exactly where you are now. Man do I wish I had access to advice from real industry pros when I was starting out. I was lucky to get five minutes with an artist at a con. But you have an opportunity to learn from my 25 + years of experience and the expertise I’ve acquired.
It’s all here in Get Work as a Fantasy Artist
All in one place. You don’t have to spend hours and hours searching the web trying to piece together how to freelance as a fantasy artist. You’re hearing it straight from a pro that has been through it all and knows right where to focus your efforts to help get you work!
- How to build an effective portfolio
- How to find fantasy art job opportunities
- How to solicit companies
- What Art Directors are looking for
- And much, much more.
Who is Thomas M. Baxa?
You Can Make Money as a Fantasy Artist
Don’t listen to the naysayers who think you can’t make money creating art. They mean well, but they don’t understand your passion like I do. You have to follow your heart and figure out how to make money doing what you love most. There are many places to find illustration jobs as a fantasy artist:
- Video games
- Role playing games
- Collectible card games
- Board games, to name a few
I’ve been making a living doing fantasy art for over 25 years, and I’m not quitting anytime soon. I can’t say what kind of results you’ll get, because I don’t know you or your work ethic, but I actually use the strategies laid out in this ebook to get jobs, and you can too. No matter where you are in your fantasy illustration career, Get Work as a Fantasy Artist will give you an edge to break out to the next level and keep working !
Get an edge over the thousands of students
Graduating art school this year…
Because they don’t teach these techniques in school
Discover how to snag those elusive jobs before someone else does
- Build a career as a working illustrator – Keeping your eye on the ball
- Your art education – Many ways to improve your art skills including college, dvds, turotials, workshops…
- The importance of fundamentals, techniques, speed, realism, and more
- Critiques – Where to get them, how to get the most out of them, adapting an attitude of learning and gratitude
Book 2: Breaking In and Staying In
- Your Portfolio – The ins and outs including presentation, materials, online portfolios
- What to put in your portfolio – How to edit yourself, what to include, updating
- What Art Directors are looking for in your portfolio – Grab them + show them you can do what they need
- Put it in the illo – how to make a single image rock! Through story, design, and drama
- Your Sample Packet – putting together an effective leave behind
- Find illustration jobs as a fantasy artist – finding markets that use fantasy art and understanding what they need
- Contacting Art Directors – who do the hiring for your dream projects, get their attention, and get them to call you!
- Conventions, agents, illustration directories – the straight dope
- The Business side of being a freelance illustrator – Contracts, your fee, what to ask about before and after you accept a job, how to freelance as a fantasy artist
- Anatomy of an assignment – the art order, sketch approval, considerations for final art, delivery of final art, photography, color correcting, and shipping
- Understanding Art Directors – how to approach them and talk to them about your skills, what are they looking for, what are they concerned about, what you can learn from them
- Staying connected with your Art Directors – to keep the jobs flowing
- Handling some tricky stuff – companies that aren’t paying on time, gate keepers
- And so much more!!!! – A total of 370 pages of invaluable information, examples, links, and artwork!!
Bonus eBook Section: Advice from the Pros — Not only can you benefit from my unique perspective as a working fantasy illustrator, but you’ll also get even more tips, tricks and techniques from other seasoned vets such as: Randy Gallegos, Jim Nelson, Michael Kaluta, Mark Nelson and more. [This special section is ONLY available with the purchase of this ebook!]
Don’t let another fantasy art job slip through your hands!
Act now by clicking the button below and claiming your future as a
freelance fantasy art professional!
— Ebooks are PDF format and in FULL COLOR —
Add “Copyrights Basics for Artists” ebook for only $7 more!!!
One Time Only BONUS Offer:
Yes, I finally want to understand Copyrights! Only $7 more!!!
Are you confused about copyrights? I don’t blame you, copyright language is very cryptic and hard to understand. This ebook boils it down for you and explains in simple terms everything you need to know to get a solid grasp of copyrights and how they protect you and your art! Your images are your livelihood — Every artist needs to know this stuff!
— Ebooks are PDF format and in FULL COLOR —
Share “Get Work as a Fantasy Artist” on Facebook